It’s the Holiday season and what better way to spend it than enjoying amazing Azure videos. The Azure Advent Calendar is a community driven event spearheaded by Gregor Suttie and Richard Hooper. Over the course of 25 days during the month of December, members of the community will provide videos discussing a wide range of Microsoft Azure related topics.
My video will cover Azure File Sync.
Here is an outline of what I will discuss in my video:
- An Overview of Azure File Sync
- The prerequisites to getting started with Azure File Sync
- The components of an Azure File Sync deployment
- The benefits of Azure File Sync
- A demo on setting up Azure File Sync
Below is a link to my video on the Azure Advent Calendar YouTube channel.
If you haven’t, subscribe to the channel and check out all of the videos.